Centrifuges The Blue Line
High-Speed Table Top Centrifuges
max. 30,000 rpm/ 70,434 x g
All centrifuges in the Blue Line range are table top models with sample volumes from 18 x 0.2 ml up to 4 x 200 ml.
These table top models have an identical cone and the rotors of the smaller models MicroCen M+MR will also fit the UniCen series, as well. The different models differ in the size of the chamber and the power of the machine. Therefore the maximum speed of the rotors differs across the range - see overview models and rotors below.
5 good reasons to buy a Herolab centrifuge:
- The centrifuges spin vibration free and are very quiet because of a flexible axis.
- All the centrifuges have very high safety standards - see safety below.
- The design and the handling are very user friendly.
- The machines can easily be serviced.
- The centrifuges convince with a long lifetime.
Safety standards of Herolab centrifuges
Overview Centrifuges The Blue Line models and rotors